Thursday, April 7, 2011

shoes to love

I have been thinking of what to write about now, hit a writers block or whatever you want to call it. And then it dawned on me while I was trying on a cute pair of nude platform heels at Target,write about these shoes! I was super excited about how cute these shoes were. I mean wow, who would have thought that a plain old pair of patent leather nude pumps would make you feel just awesome. They made me feel so "put together", I had been shopping for a cute dress for Easter and a wedding next month and found it! YAY. An adorable little turquoise dress that had pockets. Fit like a glove and I loved it! This was after trying on a cute pink baby doll dress and realized things just don't fit like they used to. Well, I needed shoes to go with it. I didn't want to do black cause well duh that's so obvious to do, or someone mentioned white. But,white just didn't seem like well what I needed. white would have just looked...um too Eastery? Or, they would have stood out much more than the black shoes. I walked with my friend around the isles and thought omg, nude shoes. I read somewhere that nude shoes look great with bright outfits and they can sometimes make you look taller. Hey, I am all for looking taller. So, I found some that I thought to try on and sure enough they made me feel amazing. I had never thought a pair of shoes like that could just be a great and necessary addition to any shoe closet or shoe arsenal. Well, they are indeed that! Shop the On Sale Collection at Heels.com Get $25 off orders of $100 or more at Heels.com during our End of Winter Sale! Use Code: WINTER25 Free Shipping and Free Returns on every order, only at Heels.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment