Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dress and shoe collector

So, Whenever I go out with friends I love to wear awesome shoes. I wear heels a lot, whenever there is an excuse to wear them. Most of my shoes are really high, but then I am short. I find they are cute shoes, platforms make me feel less height challenged. But it is not all about the shoes it is about anything I wear. When I am dressed casual I am being told I am too dressy. How is a simple cotton shirt dress too dressy? Sure I am wearing black heels with it and adorable accessories but to me it was casual. When you wear a uniform every day you tend to want to wear more cute clothes on off time. Don't get me wrong I have sweat pant and t-shirt days. I love dressing well and feeling good about it!
I have discovered a new habit, buying dresses. Just like my purse and shoe obsession I now have a dress obsession. They are so easy to wear, so easy to pair things with. You can dress them up or down (just like a good pair of jeans) For the summer its great, because you do not have to layer a million things and wonder if those shorts match this shirt. Dresses are light, comfortable and great for the heat. So, I am going to put some cute dresses, purses and shoes here! I will also post direct links to the sites.

Shop CoutureCandy for the Latest Fashion


All Styles 25% OFF - Shop CoutureCandy




25% OFF All Styles at CoutureCandy.com




Extra 30% Off Sale







Free Shipping

Get 10% off when you sign up for PacSun emails

Shop the On Sale Collection at Heels.com

Shop Jessica Simpson Shoes up to 50% off at Heels.com! Check out the sale selection now!
Get $25 off orders of $100 or more at Heels.com during our End of Winter Sale! Use Code: WINTER25






Shoe Metro Up to 80% Off

Sexy Platforms & Wedges at Up to 70% Off at ShoeMetro.com






Visit Fashion58.com for designer handbags

Free Shipping at Fashion58 on all products, including Handbags, Sunglasses, Scarves, Shoes and More. Use code "CJSHIPFREE"



No comments:

Post a Comment