Sunday, May 8, 2011

Troubles in shoe paradise.

Has this ever happened to you? You're in a store to find a pair of shoes and none are in your size! Well it happens to me a lot...I mean a lot. It's like I was not meant to have a cute pair of shoes sometimes. And this phenomenon happens more when I really truly need them bad! Like for a wedding, or for an important event, or..just because I want them. Have any of you had this trouble? What could I do to make it better?

I am a size 7, well 7 1/2 depending on shoe manufacturer or store. So, I thought, why does this happen so much? I wondered if this was a very common shoe size. I did some research and was shocked at what I found. Are you ready for this? According to answers.com 9 to 9.5 is the average foot size for women in the United States. Really? Seriously? I thought it was 7.5-8 seems like women's feet are getting bigger?
Interesting as it is, there still never seems to be enough size 7 to 7.5 to go around.

What about this scenario, you are in a major dept store, you ask the sales associate for your size in a certain lets say Jessica Simpson platform. You watch them disappear into the back room, and they come back like what seems 5 years later? It's like they had to go to Narnia to find your shoes, by that time you are tired and just want to try them on and leave. Or in some cases just pick the darned things up and buy them, you can just return them later. You know there is that "30" day return policy, after all you are a busy person. Trust me; I know that pain all too well.
What’s worse about situations like that is if you hate shopping in stores or shopping in general.

Ok, I can think of a worse scenario,when nothing fits. Just go back to this posting and you will see what I'm talking about we have all been there.

So, what's the solution?


Shop the On Sale Collection at Heels.com

Shop Jessica Simpson Shoes up to 50% off at Heels.com! Check out the sale selection now!
Get $25 off orders of $100 or more at Heels.com during our End of Winter Sale! Use Code: WINTER25

SKECHERS

Free Shipping From SKECHERS When You Join The VIP!
Save up to 50% OFF on select products from SKECHERS! No Coupon Required.

No comments:

Post a Comment