Saturday, March 5, 2011

Jeans the never ending battle

Skinny jeans or no skinny jeans, that my friends is the question. I'm not sure how I personally feel about them, just like I'm scared to wear white pants. Just like leggings or no leggings. I remember back in the 90's leggings and stirrup pants(yes) were in style with baby doll shirt/dresses. I swore after those went out of style I would never wear them again, just like acid wash jeans(not a fan then,not a fan now)Yet, here we are jeggings, skinny jeans, and leggings. I guess I'm a Little scared of the pant because I watched What Not To Wear, and I hear a little voice going "You look like an ice cream cone." I always put the pants back. I do see the fashions now and some stuff looks great with leggings or skinny jeans.But, I'm always afraid to try those pants on.Wide leg jeans are back too and I like that Marc Jacobs has a lot of wide leg options. Me, I still prefer my bootleg, soooo comfy. Well, anyways here are more savings

Shop CoutureCandy for the Latest Fashion

All Styles 25% OFF - Shop CoutureCandy








Shop Celebrity Fashions at Singer22.com

SINGER22.com offers Hot Designer Clothing worn by Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan, and Paris Hilton. Celebrity Style is just a Click away!


No comments:

Post a Comment