Sunday, March 20, 2011

Purse wars

It's a never ending battle between good and evil here. It's the never ending purse battle, you have to many, you need to clean house blah blah, etc. Well, ok,maybe. I have gone through my purses and I think I will be getting rid of the ones I just dont use anymore or forgot I had. Yard sale time or ebay. I will promptly replace them with something better hahaha. I went through my shoes and got rid of ones I no longer wear, or can wear. Which is good. This falls right into the spring cleaning thing, right? I would say New years thing start off fresh, but its you know March. So, yeah spring cleaning. Perfect! Now if I could just clean the pantry like I do the closet all will be good for me...but that's a work in progress. I like my snacks.But I did find some ideas to replace what I am getting rid of and they are reasonable priced shoes and purses.

Take 8% Off On All Orders at DesignersImports.com

Clearance Specials on Designer Fashion products from Marc Jacobs, Gucci, Burberry, Fendi, Prada and more at Fashion58
Free Shipping at Fashion58 on all products, including Handbags, Sunglasses, Scarves, Shoes and More. Use code "CJSHIPFREE"





No comments:

Post a Comment