Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Have you ever had one of those days where you just look at your closet and aren't impressed with anything in it. Like all of the stuff in the closet you just want to toss out. Nothing seems to "jump" out at you and nothing seems like you any more. All you want to do is start over? I feel that way sometimes, it was just one of those days.

I looked in my closet and thought, OK, really I need new clothes. There are things in there I haven't worn in years. And even Oprah has said something like, if you haven't worn it in a year THROW IT OUT. Well, I want to and replace it with better wardrobe. I need something fresh for the season and new. I want to get rid of all the stuff that's outdated,faded and worn. Out with the old and in with the new. It will be fun to clean out the old clothes and organize it. Spring cleaning fever anyone?

When I watch shows like Real Housewives of Beverly Hills or NYC I think " I want a closet and wardrobe like that!" Wouldn't it be awesome to have a closet that was spacious with lots of organization and the clothes to go with it.Mmmmmm a whole wall devoted to shoes and purses.Now, I will say that Ikea has great shoe organizers.The shoe organizers just hang in the closets and I LOVE THEM.So,even if I cant get a new closet and a fresh new wardrobe, a few updated options would be just as good. Especially if they are on sale!
If nothing else maybe a new pair of shoes or handbag which hey I just cant get enough of. That and new cases for my Iphone. And besides got to fill those shoe holders can't leave them empty.
Here are some great shoes and handbags I found and love Prada,Betsey Johnson, and bebe.
Shop the Newest Arrivals at Heels.com

Free Shipping and Free Returns on every order, only at Heels.com!
Hot shoes at up to 50% off! Check out the Deal of the Day at Heels.com!





Shop the On Sale Collection at Heels.com


Take 8% Off On All Orders at DesignersImports.com

Clearance Specials on Designer Fashion products from Marc Jacobs, Gucci, Burberry, Fendi, Prada and more at Fashion58
Free Shipping at Fashion58 on all products, including Handbags, Sunglasses, Scarves, Shoes and More. Use code "CJSHIPFREE"
Take 15% Off Select Products For March Madness at DesignersImports.com with coupon CJMARCHMADNESS1




Shop Designer Clothing at Singer22.com

Get the latest from House of Harlow 1960 by Nicole Richie at Singer22.com!
Check Out what your Favorite Celebrities are wearing — Shop "Celebrity Picks" at SINGER22.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment