Friday, March 11, 2011

Dressing room blues

So today I thought it would be a good idea to go try some clothes on for spring/summer. I really wanted some white shorts for this cute top I have and wanted some wedge sandals too. Yes, I said white shorts. I was taking a leap of faith cause I know I will some how get them dirty and they wont look so white any more. I'll slip and fall in mud,get marinara sauce on them, you know.
I saw some great shorts and thought ok I'll try some on. I grabbed a couple pairs, 2 white shorts and some dark denim.I'm trying them on and one pair the shorts were WAAAAAY to short. One pair didnt fit although they were all the same size.One pair fit ok but after trying on the other two pairs my self esteem went way down the toilette. I looked at the mirror and realized 3 things. 1 the mirror was actually warped at the bottom and 2 I need to get my butt on a treadmill and 3 I need to get some sun, even if its fake.
I still want some cute shorts and I will find them. I'm also still trying to get my white pants to wear with a great tunic. I did find a great pair of strappy wedge sandals by Juicey Couture cant wait for those! I just need to find those great shorts to wear with them! So, I'm going to share some great deals with you and go hit up the gym.




Shop the “Sale” at SINGER22.com and save up to 75% on celebrity style clothing, denim, footwear, accessories, and more!

Shop Celebrity Fashions at Singer22.com






Save 40-75% on Danskin discontinued and closeout items.
Free Shipping everyday on orders over $75!



Free Shipping and Free Returns on every order, only at Heels.com!
Get $25 off orders of $100 or more at Heels.com during our End of Winter Sale! Use Code: WINTER25

Always free shipping with Heels.com

No comments:

Post a Comment