Saturday, March 5, 2011

Shoes!

I just cant have enough shoes. Shoes can make any outfit look and feel like a million dollars! Shoes should be comfortable whether they are sneakers or heels. Dress shoes or sandals, comfort is always good. Booties, boots, pumps, strappy sandals and wedges lots of styles and lots of fun.Who can resist a little shoe shopping!? I just love going and looking at the different styles in stores or online. I'm looking for a cute pair of strappy wedge sandals to wear with a nice pair of shorts or Capri's. I still want those Dior woven leather heels, so so pretty! But nothing is as so simple and basic as a flip-flop sandal. In my opinion its truly one of the get up and go footwear. When I'm in a hurry and can't figure what shoes to wear at all, the flip flop or gladiator sandal is the first thing I go to.

PlanetShoes.com





Shoe Metro Up to 80% Off

Up to 80% Off on Hot Brands







No comments:

Post a Comment