Monday, March 14, 2011

Window shopping

Today was a great day,went for a nice walk around the mall.What better way to exercise than walking around the mall and shop at the same time. I did good though I didn't buy anything. I found things that I really liked. I saw a lot of pretty white dresses at American Eagle. I want them so much! The dresses I saw would be cute with a wide belt around the waist and chunky wedge heels or sandals. So beachy,springy and well summery too.
My main goal of walking around the mall was well ya exercise somewhat but to also find my hubby a birthday present. I went through a lot of stores thinking hmm that's an OK gift but nothing I would have called spectacular. Looked at clothes, watches, went in a Coach store thinking hey maybe a wallet. But nope he has a great wallet...
great watches...and nothing would say happy birthday more than a pair of socks or underwear. What am I his grandma?So, I was unsuccessful in the gift department.
I did find a lot of cute things found some great Coach purses and some adorable Michael Kors bags. I wanty cause me likey! The Jessica Simpson shoes are cute and I did see some new shoes from UGG.I found too some adorable white pants now to find a cute kimono top or tunic top. At least I got one thing accomplished today!
I also did some online clothes shopping today, made a nice wish list.

Shop Celebrity Style at Singer22.com

Shop On Trend “Designer Exclusives” as seen on Hollywood’s Elite — Only available at SINGER22.com






30% Off Sale 3

20% Off Caitlyn Mini Dress + Free Shipping
20% Off Neil Sheath + FREE Shipping

Shop the On Sale Collection at Heels.com

L.A.M.B. shoes by Gwen Stefani now available with FREE 2nd Day Shipping and free shipping on returns at Heels.com
Get $25 off orders of $100 or more at Heels.com during our End of Winter Sale! Use Code: WINTER25




Shop the Newest Arrivals at Heels.com

No comments:

Post a Comment