Wednesday, January 23, 2013

It's all about the print

It is all about the animal print. Question how do want to wear it? Bag, shoes, shirt,dress,or jewelry?
I love animal print shoes and bags. I can't get enough of them, I have quite a few animal print shoes and bags and love how they can be quite versatile. Animal prints can be casual or can be used to have one great date night attire. Let's look at some great shoes and bags!
Charles David $69.99

 
This is a great wedge to wear with a cute spring or summer dress or with shorts!
Miu Miu $319.97

 
Ok we all know how much I love Miu Miu, and these shoes are just great. Especially for anyone who loves that clog look.
Jimmy Choo $635


 
Jimmy Choo this is a classic shoe. Very simple but still can be so noticable.
Nanette Lapori $199

 
This is a cute pair of shoes enough said.
 
Diane Von FurstenBerg $450

 
 
What an adorable little bag, I love this bag. Not sure what all you could put in it, I carry too much crap but still it is cute!
Rebecca Minkoff $399

 
What a great bag and not overly saturated with in your face animal print. It has just the right amount.
 
Cashmere leopard scarf $129

 
What a great scarf, I love this.
Dolce and Gabbana $929

 
I love pink and this bag is loud but fun! I could so wear this with a white tank, a pair of cute jeans, and just come cute heels. FUN!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment