Wednesday, January 16, 2013

wth NRA, wth....

I normally don't post much news related things, but today I feel I need too. This morning on Morning Joe they showed the political internet ad by the NRA, I was disgusted.
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/new-nra-ad-comes-under-attack-86268.h
The link above says it all, of course they have body guards! All the presidents past children have had that. Um hello?! They are the kids of the most powerful person in America and could be a target. So, yeah they have guards. There is a thing in Washington you don't talk about the kids. Now the NRA claims the ad was not attackingthe president's kids or him , but it was. Seriously it was. Those girls should have been left out of it.
 How unethical. I appreciate the people on Morning Joe for talking about it and feeling the way they do. Love that show.

No comments:

Post a Comment