Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Clutch is the word


I keep seeing all these cute little clutches, either in Target or at the mall, even online. Pinterest has many cute pins of clutches. There is nothing too blingy to be a great clutch right now! Clutches are no longer those boring rectangular pieces of fabric meant to hold things. I found some great clutches that can be worn day and night. Take a look!

Diane Von Furstenberg animal clutch $249
Ok, I have posted this little charmer before, but I absolutely LOVE it. This little bag is so cute and sassy.

Gucci chain clutch$1275
What else would expect from Gucci, an extravagant little bag. This is stunning.(yes I know it is pricey)

Christian Louboutin $1356
Following the Indian and far east trends this Christian Louboutin bag fits right in, and what else would you expect from someone who makes shoes into art.

Jimmy Choo $1518
I love Jimmy Choo, this little adorable bag would stop anyone in their tracks. So adorable and super chic.

Christian Audigier $59.00
This bag is edgy but not over the top, great for a day out. Wear jeans and a cute shirt. Awesome.

Dooney and Bourke $69
Ok, I am a huge Dooney fan, I think they have well made leather products and they last! I love this little bag!

Betsey Johsnon $29.99
Betsey Johnson makes just beautiful avante guard accessories but they are so affordable. Love her stuff!

Big Buddah $49.99
Big Buddah makes some great bags and they are always so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment